Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blowouts and Burgers (or lack thereof)

I have been borderline obsessed with the royal family from a young age. 

With that said, you can imagine that since HRH Prince Wills announced that he was marrying Kate Middleton - my love affair with all things royal has been rekindled.  Thanks to my favorite trashy publications and blogs (People, US Weekly, and PopSugar), I have been able to get more than enough tid bits about the newlyweds.  Some of the tidbits have been VERY useful, such as:

The importance of a "blowout."  Kate doesn’t roll out of bed with a perfect "curtain" of hair.  She has her stylist blow-dry her hair before big events.  This is a pretty cost effective way to up the ante.   I am a recent adopter and rave supporter of the blowout.

Even though I think that Kate is gorg -I have noticed that she is looking seriously skinny these days.  Admittedly, her svelte figure has inspired me to get of my noticeably-larger-post-wedding rear to the gym (please see TaeBo post).  However, I dont think that Kate has so much as looked at a carb since they announced their engagement.  I think that she is going to make those Hollywood types feel like fatties. 

Exhibit A:  Let’s examine Kate's Wimbledon outfit from yesterday
Please keep in mind:


1.  The camera adds 10lbs
2.  She is wearing white
3.  She has a ruffle at her hipline.


Given all of these potentially unflattering elements - she should not look like a malnourished teen!!!


I hope that Kate is able to hit up "In and Out" burger during your trip to LA!  In the meantime,  I will be dialed in to see what she wears on her trip to North America!  Bon Voyage Kate and Wills!

1 comment:

  1. I, too, am a little bitter that Kate hasn't developed any "love chub." She needs to have a few helpings of fish and chips.

    ReplyDelete