Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sisters, Sisters....



I am a huge fan of show tunes.  "Show tunes" is my favorite musical genre second only to pop!  However, this video was not included in an attempt to highlight my love of musical theater, Christmastime, or the Haynes sisters! 

I included this masterpiece as a means for introducing my sister, Julie.  Julie is... older!  hehe – I kid!  Julie is....a wonderful writer, a fashion merchandiser by trade, an amazing cook, the wife of a blogger, and an overall taste guru!

Yesterday, Julie called me to discuss the blog!  She is the only reason that "Snappy Casual" has more than 15 page views (very supportive).  She was also quick to point out my grammatical errors.  Yikes! 

As I was considering the merits of having Julie (also referred to as "Juba" or "Jules") as my editor - It occurred to me -  Juba should be a regular contributor to Snappy Casual!  In many ways, Julie is the Yin to my Yang.  We have many similarities but we have different interests, strengths, and personalities. 

After some heavy coaxing - she has agreed to contribute to "Snappy Causal" as a guest blogger and editor!   I can say with confidence that our readers will be excited to find - better grammar, fresh topics, and a little less of ...me! 

Jules, welcome to the blogosphere.  I am so excited that you will be making your debut on Snappy Casual!  Olivia, you are next!

3 comments: